Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2015 Year in Review, Part One



20 Questions About My Year

1. What did you do this year that you'd never done before?
Entered long-term chastity w/ Hunter holding the key.  For a good chunk of 2015 Hunter allowed me to cum, on average, only once every 22 days (w/ the longest stretch being 34 days).  My Alpha is getting very good at turning his wolfhound into an adoring puddle of submissive goo. 

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
“Do a new comic book review each week for Thoughtful Mirth which I started in September of this year.”  Yes!  At least I kept it up through to this September and took the last 3 months off.  I want to pick this up again and do this again next year.  My real resolution, though, is that, this summer, I want to write a couple of adventures for a new game system my friend John is developing.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Poet has a new nephew.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My 19-year-old cat, Di.  We were together for half my life, and I miss her.

5. Did anyone close to you get married?
No.

6. What places did you visit?
Vacationed in Savanna with Ma’am, Poet, and Cuddles; visited LaFortress for the first time in years, went up to Williamsburg to see the Hermione, and then later I went to the Myrtle Beach with Hunter.

7. What would you like to have next year that you lacked this year?
I’m thinking of getting the Dainese latex body suit from Latexcatfish…

8. What day from this year will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Star Wars!

9. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Well… I am fairly proud of a painting I did of Shdwkitten in steampunk garb which hangs in Poet’s living room.  And while not really my achievement, but after years of being more or less alone as a puppy in the Carolinas, I’m happy to see the NC-PAH group now coming together.  We had two pup moshes at the Woodshed, a picnic, some classes and demos...  And I’ve had a small part in helping this along.

10. What was your biggest failure?
Me?  Fail?  Never!

11. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Only a prolonged cold that lasted for like 4 weeks

12. What was the best thing you bought?
My latex body suit – I love the look, feel and smell of it!

13. Whose behavior merited a celebration?
A nod goes to my old friend Max for helping us build a deck and helping renovate my mom’s house to make it handicap accessible.  He was our general contractor of 2015.

14. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Max’s (now ex-)boyfriend who turned out to be a nasty piece of human garbage.

15. Where did most of your money go?
Buying three air tickets to Scotland for next August!

16. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Star Wars!!!  And also, at RenFair I got to pet three wolfhounds.

17. What song will always remind you of this year?
I don’t think it will remind me of this year, being such a late contender, but recently I’ve really liked Disturbed’s cover of “The Sound of Silence.”  Partly as a result of listening to The Great Albums podcast I've been listening to more whole albums recently, I guess, rather than singles...

18. Compared to this time last year, you are:
Last year I said: “Beta to a wonderful pair of omega pups.”  Now: Beta to a new Alpha who was-my-omega, Hunter.  LOL

19. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Some home improvement things including lots of yard-work, and I got a little behind on revising on the book I’m writing w/ Max.  I’ll also add hiking and just being outdoors more.

20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Can’t really think of anything… so I guess that’s good.  *wags*

No comments:

Post a Comment