Twenty more questions about my year...
21. How did you spend Christmas?
We spent Christmas home at the Treehouse this year; Ma’am was road-weary and wanted to stay home. We had a lot of great friends and chosen family come visit us between Christmas and New Years including Poet, Cuddles, Hunter, Daniel, Randolph, and more!
22. Did you fall in love?
I still love my beautiful Owner and my wonderful pack-mates.
23. Have any one-night stands?
Sex was very good – again – this year! Starting with a really hot hook-up at MAL and continuing on though some very sexy scenes with my Alpha, and along the way there was sex with a rubber boy in a vac bed.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Jessica Jones and Stranger Things were really impressive and I finally got to see Avatar … but I think I might have to go w/ Outlander as number one b/c –
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
One jackass doctor; one lying sociopath in
Tennessee; the lazy, narcissistic,
pathologically lying, racist, man-baby who is our President-elect – and his
cabinet of horrors! (Too much hate in 2016!)
26. What was the best book you read?
Read lots of
stuff: Scottish history, travel, Rob Roy, Robert the Bruce… Outside of that, I
gobbled up both of Glen Wheldon’s books on Superman and Batman.
27. What was your favorite new music of 2016?
Leonard Cohen and David Bowie’s final albums were both really good. We’ve also listened to a lot of electro-swing this year.
28. Best new podcast?
I enjoyed binge listening to Now Playing while painting the kitchen ceiling. Also shout outs for Code Switch and StoryWonk’s Story and Star Wars.
29. What did you want and get?
A second latex bodysuit… and I wanted to get my Alpha into a sexy, latex bodysuit, and I got that, too. (And even the omega got a spandex bodysuit. Yay!)
30. What did you want and not get?
A president-elect who isn’t a narcissistic, misogynist, islamophobic, racist man-baby
31. What was your favorite film of this year?
What a good film year! Jungle Book, Captain America Civil War, and Arrival were all A+ films! But my very favorite is Kubo and the Two Strings.
32. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Forty-one. Spent the weekend in
with Hunter, John, and Daniel, and Daniel’s son had a psychotic break and
cussed out the people living in the ceiling.
33. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Less psychotic drug users in
34. How would you describe your personal fashion concept this year?
I got a really nice, second-hand leather vest in
. Glasgow, Scotland
35. What kept you sane?
36. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
It could be Tom Holland’s Spider-man, but he might be a touch too young for me. So, the winner is Catriana Balfe’s Clare Randall – two years in a row for a strong, smart feminist protagonist. (But Tom Holland does look very nice in his Spidy underoos.)
37. What political issue stirred you the most?
Oh, god – oh, god – we’re all going to die.
38. Who did you miss?
Timm. Wish he could have joined us in
39. Who was the best new person you got to know?
I don’t know if I got to know any new people this year…? Except online.
40. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2016: