Monday, August 11, 2014

Southeast Black & Blue Weekend, 2014

Sir Alan and his family produced a really awesome event last weekend at the Atlanta Eagle.  They decided to drop the title contests from SEBB weekend (due to a general over-saturation of Leather title contests – a wise choice, I think) and make it an education-focused event w/ classes and demos.  It turned out really good.  I think everyone in my family and pack had fun, met new people, and hung out w/ some old friends as well.

Things started THURSDAY when I took Cuddles, my new omega pup, for a hike in the mountains, along w/ my bio-dogs: Thunder the beta wolf and (new omega bio-dog) LeeLoo Dallas Multipass the Great Pyrenees. 

(I know it looks like LeeLoo is getting ready to eat the cat, but actually she’s just yawning.  Both doggies get along well with the kitties.)

We had a good hike to one of the more impressive waterfalls in the Blue Ridge, and all my puppies were very well behaved.  I planed a longer hike (a second leg around a mountain lake), but Thunder and Cuddles were dragging after the first leg, so I decided instead to take us into Blowing Rock where Cuddles and I grabbed some drinks and fish-n-chips at my favorite English pub.

FRIDAY, Cuddles and I slept-in (and enjoyed sexy-fun-time) before we hit the road for Atlanta.  We met up w/ my Alpha, Sir Loki, and he took us out to dinner w/ Pablo Green, author of the gay, BDSM erotica, How to Kill a Superhero.  Dinner was great: both the food and the company.

Then we walked from the restaurant over to the Eagle for Gear Night.  We met-up right away w/ pack-mates Bishop, Gwynn, and Hunter.  I was especially happy to see my other little omega pup had made it back from his vacation in San Francisco safe and sound.  I was glad to hear that he had fun, but I was a little worried about him while he was away (Hunter alone in San Francisco, what could possibly go wrong?).  Hunter, Cuddles and I got our pup gear on.  I changed into my vinyl body-suit and rubber hood (knee pads and paws), and put my two omegas on leashes.  Alpha was busy tending bar that night, so I had to keep an eye on the children.

While we were gearing-up, my Owner arrived w/ her awesome boyfriend, Poet.  Ma’am had to work Friday and then pick-up Poet on the way down, so they just met us at the Eagle.  That meant that in addition to a day of work, Ma’am had spent about 7 hours in the car… so she had a few quick rum-and-cokes and loosened up.  In addition to seeing a lot of familiar faces from the Atlanta crowed and a couple of our Charlotte peeps, we also got to meet The NoSafeWord Show’s Sparky, Daddy Tony and BondageKid all the way down from Seattle.  That’s been one of my favorite podcastes for the last year or two, so it was neat to meet the guys behind it.

I felt a little bad b/c at one point I had to run some errand or other and left Poet holding Hunter’s leash (I don’t remember where Cuddles was at this time) and after a squirrel or two it took me a while to retrieve the Dalmatian… only to get distracted again somewhere and loose him again.  I told Hunter I was sorry I kept abandoning him, but seeing how he was able to keep finding hot guys to engage with he wasn’t too upset about it.  (He’s a sluty puppy.)

I had fun watching Ma’am get girls to flash her on the deck; she was having her own little Mardi Gras out there.  I think the one other thing that stands out from Friday night was Hunter making a comment about a vanilla couple he saw come in.
Me:  “Vanilla couple?”
Hunter:  “I saw some guy come in here with his wife!”
Me:  “Hunter, I’m here w/ my wife.”  [nods toward Shdwkitten, who is busy making-out w/ Poet and flashing her boobs at people]
Hunter: “Yeah, well, they looked like they didn’t belong.”

I think my only regret about SEBB Weekend is that we were so busy w/ the event and so tired each night that it didn’t leave much time or energy for sexy-fun-time.  I was a horny pup, and I really wanted to get pounced by Sir and I really wanted to pounce Hunter, but when you’re at the bar until 2 AM you tend to go home, crash, and get as much sleep a possible before the next, busy day starts.  (At some point during the wee hours of the morning, a horny Cuddles woke me up, however, and I did get him off – again.  I’m really spoiling him rotten: getting him off so much when my Dominants haven’t let me cum in over a week now.  More evidence - if it was needed - that I'm not an Alpha.)

SATURDAY morning, Sir cooked us breakfast, and then we returned to the Eagle to help set-up.  Other than hauling chairs and things around, set-up involved me getting bitten and chewed-on by both Loki and Shdwkitten.  I don’t know why – but I do love being bitten!  I was, however, a little worried that I was going to get all chewed-up before our Primal Play class even started.

I enjoy teaching the Primal Play class.  It touches on some of my favorite themes: animal totems, shamanism, werewolves, no-mind headspace, psychic shape-shifting and animal transformation… plus it’s an opportunity for my Owner to go all were-tiger on me and claw and bite the fuck out of me!  Woof!  *wags*

I really liked teaching our class w/ Poet along w/ us for the first time.  Everyone in the audience commented on how neat it was to see such different energies and dynamics between the way Ma'am and I play vs. the way she and Poet play.

In the second class session, it was Hunter’s turn to take a beating.  Sir had volun-told Hunter to be Daddy Tony’s demo-bottom for impact play – not that it required twisting the puppy’s arm to get him to do it.

Next, we all got to watch them record a live episode of NoSafeWord (episode 98).  That was a lot of fun.  I saw most of it, but unfortunately I didn’t get to stay for the whole thing b/c my family decided they needed food, so we went to a restaurant for a good meal.  After that we were all too tired to return to the Eagle, so we ended up back at Sir’s house curled up on the giant puppy pillow, napping, and watching TV.

SUNDAY, my Owner and Poet decided they really needed to return to poet’s home rather than go back for more SEBB b/c Poet has some costuming commissions he needs to get done.  So Sir, Cuddles and I returned to the Eagle and helped again w/ morning set-up.  Unfortunately, Hunter also was unable to return Sunday because a tree fell on his property or something.  That meant I got to be Daddy Tony’s demo-bottom for his Toy Bag on a Budget class: wooden skewers, rubber bands, wooden spoons, cling-wrap, duct tape, clothesline rope…

Next it was time for the puppy mosh.  We were all gearing-up back in the poker room when Slave Feyrie stumbled on us in the hallway and took these really amazing photos of me and my omega.  She has a great eye w/ a camera, and did these w/ just her cell phone.  (We were fortunate to have Feyrie as our wedding photographer when Kitten and I got hitched seven fantastic years ago.)

 Before the mosh we also did two other photo shoots: (1) a family photo of Sir Loki’s pack… and (2) we gathered-up as many pups who had hoods as we could find and went into the poker room and did a photo of dogs playing cards.  LOL.  I’ll post those as soon as I get a copy of them - as well as the various other pics of us from SEBB weekend.

The mosh was fantastic!  There was me, Cuddles, Boner (in the puppy cage), Bishop, Hercules, Rocket, Dante, Thrasher, Ace…  I think that’s everyone…  We had crazy fun and gathered quite a crowed of spectators.  At one point they played “They Call it Puppy Love” over the PA, and we all stated howling.  LOL.

The mosh was a great way to capstone the weekend.  Afterwards, Cuddles and I took some cool-down time and then said our goodbyes – before the 4.5 hour drive back home to the Treehouse.  A big thank you again to Sir Alan’s family, Sir Loki, and the other volunteers, presenters, and sponsors who made this event possible.  I'll definitely be there again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment