Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How many times can you jerk-off in a week w/o cuming?



My Owner has had a little “challenge” going for me.  For the last week I’ve been allowed to jerk-off as much as I want – but not cum.  Usually I have to get her permission to play w/ myself or get else her to play w/ me, so needless to say for the last week I’ve been taking advantage of this – a lot!  Basically I’ve been jerking-off like an addict day after day.  *pants*  I've stayed hard and semi-hard so much I've been leaking pre-cum in my pants like a drippy faucet.  It's been Hell... and really wonderful at the same time!

The catch was: at the end of one week Ma’am would fuck me w/ her strap-on – BUT for every time I came during that week she added a day delaying when I get fucked and I get, as punishment, an ice cube on that day instead, either down the pants or up the ass, neither of which is very pleasant.  I came twice and got an ice cube last night and will be getting another one tonight… but tomorrow, it’s fuck puppy time!  *wags*

In other news:  I’m looking forward to this weekend.  Ma’am is taking her hound to one of our favorite annual events: our favorite Highland Games & Scottish Clan Gathering.  We’re going to go listen to some Celtic music, drink beer, watch some cabers get tossed, watch the sheep-dog demo, maybe go to the whiskey tasting...

 Next weekend is Spring in the South at 1763 in Atlanta.  If you can make it, you should.  Last year this was a great event; I really enjoyed it, and this year is looking just as good if not better.  There’s a great line-up of classes (including Loki doing his puppy play class, and Shdwkitten and I are doing two classes together: Surviving Real Life in a 24/7, and Primal Play), and Saturday night there’s a formal leather dinner (were I will be sporting my shinny, new vest!) followed by a play party.  We’d love to see you there.

2 comments: